To Students & Professors
Note: This following email went to a physics professor in Brazil because he was a signatory of a very special letter that called the big bang theory into question. In 2004 a group of 33 scientists took out a paid advertisement in New Scientist titled, Open Letter to the Scientific Community. They pointed to the flaws of the big bang theory and over time picked up the moniker, The Busted Group. Five people — Jose B. Almeida, Yurij Baryshev, Michael Ibison, Eric Lerner and Eugene Savov — kept the letter alive so that others could also sign it.
In 1991 Eric Lerner wrote the book, The Big Bang Never Happened; obviously he was among the early doubters of the big bang theory.
These are all people who are open to new ideas. I’ll contact every person who signed that letter because they’re not captives of the big bang theory. My letter to each of them will be similar to the one that follows.
Wednesday, July 13, 2016
The total dominance of the big bang is deafening; it is refreshing to find people who are open to explore a more complete theory.
Now, I have you listed and linked as part of the “Busted” group. Is that OK?
We need a little help. In a rather unusual way, we uncovered a simple path to the first moment of creation even before we ever studied the big bang. Our path starts with simple geometries, simple logic and the Planck scale; it goes up to particle physics in just 67 base-2 notations. It then continues to the Observable Universe and the Age of the Universe in an additional 134 notations.
That scale is here: https://bbludata.wordpress.com/1-204/
Our brief history is here: http://bblu.org
You’ll probably find it a bit hard to believe, but our horizontally-scrolled chart of the 201+ base-2 notations came out of a high school geometry class. If continuity and symmetry are cornerstones of logic and science, it stands to reason that there is something between the Planck base units and quarks, fermions and photons.
The analogy to inflation is cellular division.
We are even trying to talk with MIT’s Alan Guth about it:
I thought you might find this of some interest. Again,
is it OK to list-link you here: https://bblu.org/2016/04/28/bbt/?
July 27, 2015
Thank you for sharing time on Skype with me today. It was a pleasure to meet you! Very, very special for me. It was nice to learn that you knew an old friend of mine, Patricio Letelier, and an old professor friend, Olivier Costa de Beauregard.
Now, if we make substantial progress, I’ll send you an update.
Your comments will always be appreciated. It was good to learn
that you met Eric Lerner at a 2008 Seattle conference and that is
when you signed the letter regarding the limitations of big bang theory.
Even today, I think it would be an excellent challenge for undergraduates,
“Here are the Planck base units. Here is the domain of particle
physics. What is in between? Why?”
Our entire base-2 scale is worth an introduction just as
an excellent STEM tool so the students set everything they learn
within an ordered framework.
I wish you the best in Campinas. If you ever come to New Orleans,
please let me know. We’ll have a drink; if you have time, a dinner!
- 2011 (December) Big Board – little universe
- 2012 (September) Analysis: Planck Length and Planck Time
- 2015 (August) Analysis: A Simple View of the Universe
- 2015 (September) Analysis of the Chart of the Five Planck Base Units
- 2017 Hackathon, A NASA SpaceApps Challenge
- 67 Notations of the Small-Scale Universe: Key missing links?
- 81018: Horizontally-scrolled chart of 200+ notations (loads slowly)
- Analysis (September 2012)
- Architecture for Integrative Systems: 1979 Display Project at MIT
- Architecture for Integrative Systems: The Scholars
- Belief Systems: Just what are we to believe about anything?
- Big Bang Theory: (1) Analysis (2) Burst the Bubble (3) Flooding it (4) Questions
- Chart of the Five Planck Base Units: From the 202nd notation down to 1.
- Charts (there are four primary charts and lists)
- Chaos-and-order and Order-and-Chaos: Non-repeating, never ending numbers
- Dark Matter, Dark Energy, Cosmology and the Large-scale universe (November 2015)
- Ethics: Where is the Good in Science, Business, and Religion?
- Fifteen Key Questions: About the Universe and Us
- Finite & Infinite and a Sequel
- Freeman Dyson: Guiding Light
- Help. Participate. Initiate.
- Historical Sketch: A Secret Door To A New Universe Of Knowledge
- History: What Did We Ever Do Without Our Universe View?
- NASA scientist’s report (regarding his calculations for us on May 14, 2012)
- NASA 2017 Space App Challenge
- Notations 80 down to 66
- Numbers: On Constructing the Universe From Scratch
- Order In The Universe: Continuity and Symmetry
- Paradigms, foundations, first principles, universals and constants
- Pi: 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028…
- Planck Length to the Observable Universe
- Planck Time to the Age of the Universe
- Quiet Expansion: Do the dynamics deflate the big bang theory?
- Quiet Expansion challenges the Big Bang (June 2016)
- Quiet Expansion questions in 2014
- Space and Time: If finite, quantized and derivative, what are they?
- Speed of Light NOT Yet Confirmed With Planck Units and Base-2 Notation
- Student’s Science Fair Project
- Summary (January 2012: The very first overview of this work
- Tetrahedrons & Octahedrons
- Tiling and Tessellating the Universe: A Great Chain of Being
- Top Ten Reasons for The Big Board – little universe Project
- Two shoes: A review of where we are in July 2016
- Universe Table and Universe View: The Human Scale
- Values: Introductory Chart for Natural Values (June 2014)
- Wikipedia Article (2012): Accepted And Then Rejected
- Working Today
- Wrong: There is a possibility