Speculations About This Work
Summer 2016: Five postings are in process. All postings are under scrutiny. These documents are open and still being developed. Please use your back arrow to return here or notice that a new window has opened and this page is also opened.
- The basic chart: https://81018.com/
- Quiet expansion or big bang? Ask the scholars! https://bbludata.wordpress.com/quiet/
- A possible alternative to the big bang: https://bbludata.wordpress.com/timeline
- Planck Epoch Revisited
- Grand Unification: https://bblu.org/speculations/unification/
- Inflation Processes (not an epoch): https://bblu.org/spec/inflation/
More about expansion: https://bbludata.wordpress.com/2016/07/26/expansion/
- Electroweak: https://bblu.org/speculations/electroweak/
There are many wild-and-crazy ideas and concepts that have been stimulated by the Big Board-little universe, the Universe Chart and the Planck Base Units chart. A list of speculations with links to further information will evolve here. Perhaps from a simple beginning there will become a very large sampling of postulations that weave between science fiction – science facts!
- The small scale universe. If it is too small for particles, could it be dominated by Pi, cubic close packing, the dimensionless constants, vertices, simple geometries and numbers?
- Whitehead & Waterman: We will be attempting to do a deep analysis of an article that was disparaged in 2010 to see if any of the claims and conclusions within it might work within the small-scale universe. This link opens a new window that goes to a twelve-page article by Tony Whitehead (McGill University) and Steve Waterman about the physical and dimensionless constants.
- Atomic Packing Factor as an idealized, analogical model.
- Face-centered cubic structure as an idealized, analogical model
- The current time is within the 201st notation. If the universe is in fact 13.78 to 13.82 billion years and each notation is not past, but part of the entire dynamic and continuous Now, all of human history is well within the 201st notation. So now we guess what it that is defined within each of the Planck Length measurements. One might guess that each notation along the continuum defines a space which manifests the archetype, the Ideal, or the Essence of that which is defined within the boundaries of its Planck Length.
- Space and time: Here is another way to look at it! Perhaps Planck Time within that notation defines the relational “speed” within which which the other Planck Base Units act, i.e. time is not a duration by a range of speed within a particular quadrant. Space is simply a range of a size (a Planck Length multiple) where appropriate things take place according to that size. There are no more than 202 such areas in all of creation. Again, time is simply a range of speed by which transactions take place within one of those areas. There are no more than 202 transactional ranges of speed within the entire universe.
- Much more to come: What are wormholes? Our space explorers beware!